Join points!

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu Dec 15 11:00:31 UTC 2016

Everyone: please take a look.

Luke

Very good.

·         I think it’s fine to work from your repo; no need to use the main repo.

·         One big patch is fine.  The exception is late lambda-lifting which would best be done separately.

·         Can you identify any bits that you are less happy with?

·         Before long, can you put up nofib figures?

Make a Trac ticket for this too.   On Phab, you can have dialogue about “what does this line of code mean”.  On Trac you can have longer-term strategic concerns.  There isn’t a clear boundary.  But Trac persists and Phab really doesn’t.

We should talk about your question about floating.

Simon