Measuring performance of GHC

Moritz Angermann moritz at lichtzwerge.de
Mon Dec 5 10:59:58 UTC 2016

Hi,

I’ve started the GHC Performance Regression Collection Proposal[1] (Rendered [2])
a while ago with the idea of having a trivially community curated set of small[3]
real-world examples with performance regressions. I might be at fault here for
not describing this to the best of my abilities. Thus if there is interested, and
this sounds like an useful idea, maybe we should still pursue this proposal?

Cheers,
 moritz

[1]: https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pull/26
[2]: https://github.com/angerman/ghc-proposals/blob/prop/perf-regression/proposals/0000-perf-regression.rst