Action Required: Status of Harbormaster for Differentials

Richard Eisenberg rae at cs.brynmawr.edu
Tue Aug 30 14:38:52 UTC 2016

Hi Ben,

Thanks for tackling this difficult issue -- I know you've been looking for a better solution.

As I understand it, anyone will now need to add a public key to Phab in order to upload patches. This (as you admit) will increase the barriers to contributions. Are the instructions for how a new contributor should submit patches (without a public key and therefore without CI) posted very visibly somewhere?

Thanks,
Richard