Last call for merge requests for 8.0.2

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 22:13:09 UTC 2016

Hello,

I don't have a patch, but I think that #12433 is a really serious bug that
deserves a timely fix, as compiling with `-dynamic` on Linux produces code
that runs but produces incorrect results.
Unfortunately, I don't have time to look into it, and the bug is not in a
part of the compiler I have experience with.

-Iavor