[GHC] #12067: warn-unused-imports does not detect coersions

Ben Gamari ben at smart-cactus.org
Thu Aug 25 22:09:03 UTC 2016

Simon Peyton Jones via ghc-devs <ghc-devs at haskell.org> writes:

> ben is this a merge onto the 8.0 branch? On the ticket it just looks
> like a duplicate merge, which is jolly odd. This didn't use to
> happen...

Indeed, I enabled commit notifications on the stable branches earlier
today in hopes that it would reduce the book-keeping costs associated
with their maintenance. While it has been a bit easier, I was hoping
that there would be some indication of which branch the commit is on in
the Trac message.

Would you prefer that I again disable these notifications on the stable
branches?

Cheers,

- Ben