Request for feedback: deriving strategies syntax

Richard Eisenberg rae at cs.brynmawr.edu
Thu Aug 18 03:13:46 UTC 2016

> On Aug 12, 2016, at 2:31 PM, Ryan Scott <ryan.gl.scott at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I can understand your reaction to the word "bespoke". I certainly
> never use it in daily conversation, and it's only from Richard's
> assurance (and from consulting a dictionary) that I feel confident
> about using it in this context.

Oh dear. Please don't take my word for it. I (an American) do not use the word in my native lexicon but instead adopted it after living in England for several years. Would someone who uses this word natively (e.g., someone who has lived in England for more than several years) vouch for this usage?

Richard