Broken Build due to T1969

Ömer Sinan Ağacan omeragacan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 18:05:37 UTC 2016

Hmm, it seems to be a 64bit Linux. Interestingly peak_megabytes_allocated is
also different than numbers I'm getting on my 64bit Linux laptop. Maybe this is
because harbormaster is booting with GHC 7.10.3 and I'm booting with GHC 8.0.1.
I'm currently validating with 7.10.3 to see if I'll get the same numbers.