Improving cost center reports to show residency?

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at mit.edu
Mon Aug 8 19:02:20 UTC 2016

Hello Omer,

I don't quite understand; is +RTS -hc what you want?  That will output
a heap profile per cost center, which will give you residency.  Is the
problem that you need a heap profile every minor GC rather than major
GC (e.g. something like https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/8504 ?)

Edward

Excerpts from Ömer Sinan Ağacan's message of 2016-08-08 11:28:48 +0000: