GHC 8.0.1-rc4 source tarball availability

Ben Gamari ben at well-typed.com
Sat Apr 23 22:57:51 UTC 2016

Carter Schonwald <carter.schonwald at gmail.com> writes:

> Thomie (Thomas M?) pointed out that there may have been a "are-validating"
> make file in my /mk/ dir that could have been messing with things.
>
> i've gotten a build i'm happy with, i'm now seeing if i can tweak it to
> have the otool -L output favor stuff in /usr/lib (ie mac standard stuff) vs
> userland overlays for some basic linker stuff

Could you elaborate a bit here?

If there are manual tweaks applied to the build then we need to make
sure they are documented (or ideally scripted, with the script in a
publicly accessible, version controlled location), especially if we
want to offer your build in some "official" capacity.

Cheers,

- Ben