GHC 8.0.1-rc4 source tarball availability

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 16:30:40 UTC 2016

ok, its detecting my python3 sphinx 1.4 install,
but also looks like the autoconf is getting confused
FP_COMPARE_VERSIONS([$fp_cv_sphinx_version],-lt,1.0.0,
    [AC_MSG_WARN([Sphinx version 1.0.0 or later is required to build
documentation]); SPHINXBUILD=;])
seems to be the relevant bit, though its setting the config correctly now I
*believe
*