Spam filtering

Ben Gamari ben at well-typed.com
Fri Apr 15 15:28:56 UTC 2016

Hello GHCers,

As you may have noticed, the GHC Trac instance is currently being hit
with a significant amount of spam traffic recently. I believe I've
cleared up most of the garbage and the filter configuration has been
tightened so that future spam attacks will be easier to quell.

Of course, this tightening means that there is a greater chance of false
positives. If you do find that your ticket comments or Wiki edits are
being rejected by the spam filter, please notify either Austin or me so
that we can train the filter on your example.

Cheers,

- Ben