Benchmarking harnesses for a more modern nofib?

Ryan Newton rrnewton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:17:41 UTC 2016

FYI, moving discussion off the ghc-devs list to avoid spamming it.  Check
out this mailing list if interested:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/haskell-benchmark-infrastructure

So far, we're discussing benchmark harnesses and perf dashboards, but I'm
sure we'll get to the benchmarks themselves at some point.