Feature development

Sazanovich Nikita nikitasazanovich at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 17:58:29 UTC 2016

Thanks for your reply, Matthew.

I’ve tried to merge my local repository with ghc/master branch and after this I couldn't build it (even checked out to a successful commit). I am getting  this kind of error.

"_stg_sel_17_upd_info", referenced from:
_s1yAM_info in UI.dyn_o
_s1yC7_info in UI.dyn_o
_s1yKD_info in UI.dyn_o
_s1yLa_info in UI.dyn_o

It seems like something specific to OS X. Can you help me?