Shared data type for extension flags

Adam Sandberg Eriksson adam at sandbergericsson.se
Thu Sep 10 16:16:58 UTC 2015

How about ghc-datatypes?

ghc-core-data seems like it would have something to do with the Core
language and ghc-integration sounds like it is a layer on top of ghc.

Using the -types suffix has quite som precedence [1] for packages
defining shared datatypes (as does the -core suffix), but given Malcolms
comment it is perhaps not a good fit for GHC.

[1]: http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/search?terms=types

Adam Sandberg Eriksson