Segfault in a CoreLinted program (and a GHC-generated Core question)

Ömer Sinan Ağacan omeragacan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 23:57:19 UTC 2015

OK, thanks to people at IRC channel(especially @rwbarton) I realized
that my lint calls were not actually running, simply because I wasn't
using -dcore-lint.. I didn't know such a flag exists, and even with
the absence of the flag I'd expect a core lint would work, because I'm
explicitly calling the lint function without checking any flags!

CoreLint is now giving me really awesome diagnostics! Sorry for the noise..

(I'll try to document linter functions or CoreLint module to let the
user know he/she needs this flag!)