Memory fence around stg_atomicModifyMutVarzh

Ryan Yates fryguybob at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 18:26:41 UTC 2015

Hi Michael,

I don't think you can take that paragraph as an exhaustive description of
what orderings are allowed.  Edward Yang has a post about the current state
of GHC and memory models that I think is still how things are:

http://blog.ezyang.com/2014/01/so-you-want-to-add-a-new-concurrency-primitive-to-ghc/

Ryan