Duplicated typedef trips my gcc over

Gabor Greif ggreif at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 11:08:13 UTC 2015

Hi all,

look:

$ git grep "typedef struct LibDwSession_ "
rts/Libdw.c:typedef struct LibDwSession_ LibDwSession;
rts/Libdw.h:typedef struct LibDwSession_ LibDwSession;

$ which gcc
/usr/bin/gcc

$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 4.4.7 20120313 (Red Hat 4.4.7-4)

Any reason why we need the typedef in rts/Libdw.c ?? My gcc complains
about it...

Cheers,

    Gabor