Warning suppression pragmas

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Mon Oct 19 22:37:19 UTC 2015

Sure. But before thinking about implementation, let's think about specification. Write a wiki page (perhaps https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Design/LocalWarningPragmas ) with the design of how the feature should work, with several examples. Once we know what we're building, then we can talk about how to build it.

Thanks!
Richard