Request to reopen the issue of 7.8 on El Capitan

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Fri Oct 16 19:40:35 UTC 2015

Thank you Mark! I was going to ask you since I know you have like 6 OS
X virtual machines, so you have much better coverage. :) I'm getting
my hands on a mac now to test it, and I'll let everyone know when it's
ready (I have to do the other annoying stuff of like making the proper
bug and a milestone, etc.)

--
Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant