[ANNOUNCE] 7.10.3 release candidate 2 - problems compiling source on Mac OS with clang

George Colpitts george.colpitts at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 02:35:21 UTC 2015

I don't understand.  By they do you mean the HsOpenSSL team? As I've
written twice in this thread I have installed openssl via brew so I don't
know why you are telling me to install it via brew . I've referenced the
HsOpenSSL github page that has an issue on the use of openssl saying it is
broken in Mac OS 10.11 and indicating that the HsOpenSSL needs to address
this. Do you have a link about their switch to libressl? Dropping ghc devs
to bcc as this is not a ghc issue