[ANNOUNCE] GHC 7.10.3 release candidate 1

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Mon Nov 2 18:27:23 UTC 2015

Hi,

Am Montag, den 02.11.2015, 13:21 -0500 schrieb Richard Eisenberg:
> Personally, I would love delaying announcements such as these until
> binaries are available, at least for Linux, Mac, and Windows.

it’s a release candidate, announced on the developer mailing list.
Isn’t such a mail a requirement for those wo build the various binaries
to get active in the first place? Or is all done by Ben these days.

I’m happy to get the announcement as quickly as possible, as I was
waiting for the source tarball :-)

Greetings,
Joachim

--