Proposal: accept pull requests on GitHub

Matthias Fischmann mf at zerobuzz.net
Mon Nov 2 06:13:54 UTC 2015

I would like to add that even though I'm also skeptical about and
intimidated by phabricator by all the reason already discussed, I am
very happy with documentation on the wiki.  Submitting my first patch
didn't feel any harder to me than doing a github pull request.

Just to let you know not everybody out there is unhappy with phab.  (-:

cheers,
m.