Proposal: accept pull requests on GitHub

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at mit.edu
Sun Nov 1 23:19:19 UTC 2015

Hello Nikita,

Phabricator has a model where you can make all of your comments in a
batch (unsubmitted), and then submit them at once.  TBH, I've never
had a workflow where I didn't want my intermediate comments to be
posted immediately, but it also hasn't been too much of a bother
to make my comments, and then scroll to the bottom and submit.

Edward

Excerpts from Nikita Karetnikov's message of 2015-10-28 14:30:56 -0700: