[Diffusion] [Build Failed] rGHCfc8c5e7a5168: Test Trac #8799, #8555

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Tue May 19 12:43:41 UTC 2015

I've reverted this change - it also passes perfectly fine on my
machine, which is why I reverted so I could investigate further, so it
wouldn't hold up any patches people submit (it's much more important
to have HEAD always building because of that!)

I can look into it on the buildbot soon. At the very least, this build
machine seems to be very good at exposing weird edge cases...

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 6:31 AM, Simon Peyton Jones
<simonpj at microsoft.com> wrote:
> Devs,
>
> The failure seems to be for ghci.debugger/print007.  I can't see the build log on Phabricator, so I can't see what went wrong.  Works on my machine.
>
> I do see print007.stderr
>
> <no location info>: Warning:
>     -O conflicts with --interactive; -O ignored.
>
> which seems odd.  Why not fix the test?
>
> Simon

Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant