Debugging the RTS

Jost Berthold berthold at Mathematik.Uni-Marburg.de
Fri May 15 12:12:20 UTC 2015

On 05/15/2015 09:17 PM, Simon Peyton Jones wrote:
> Good idea.  I think it’d great if Jost (or someone else) felt able to
> update those wiki pages with the info in his email.

Sure, will do that.
I am not sure whether either of those pages is the best place for
information about the GHC ways. Maybe there is already a page about them
in the commentary - I will take a look tomorrow and add the information
about ways from the mail. If no page exists I'll add a page, and link to
it from the Debugging/RuntimeSystem page.

A few years ago, I wrote one page specifically about the parallel ways,
   http://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/GpHEden/CompilerWays
but the information is outdated.

/ Jost