ANNOUNCE: GHC version 7.10.1

Mateusz Kowalczyk fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk
Fri Mar 27 16:15:45 UTC 2015

On 03/27/2015 07:43 AM, Austin Seipp wrote:
>     The (Interactive) Glasgow Haskell Compiler -- version 7.10.1
>
> The GHC Team is pleased to announce a new major release of GHC. There
> have been a number of significant changes since the last major
> release, including:
>
>   * Several new language features and changes have been implemented:
>     - Applicative is now a superclass of Monad and in the Prelude.
>
>     - Many prelude combinators have been generalized
>
> [snip]

I wanted to learn about which combinators have been updated so I click
on ‘GHC 7.10 Migration Guide’ in linked documentation page but it seems
that it doesn't lead anywhere, or rather leads to the page it's linked
from. It was probably meant to link to
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Migration/7.10

--
Mateusz K.