Note: please write down your tentative plans for GHC 7.12

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Tue Mar 24 20:21:09 UTC 2015

Hi *,

I plan on shipping GHC 7.10.1 Real Soon Now (a bit later today). In
light of this - we should think about what we want to get done for
7.12!

I've set up a new status page about GHC 712. It's got a lot of tickets
on it; I'll probably prune them later:

https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Status/GHC-7.12.1

At the top, you can see a list of tentative plans for what we want to
implement. This list is short and I'm surely missing some things (for
example - Edward, what might be on the Backpack roadmap? Worth
mentioning?)

Please feel free to add to this list liberally - I'll be reusing it
for the 2015 HCAR, which will be due in a month or so.

Thanks all, and happy hacking.

--
Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant