Shake fails test with GHC 7.10 RC3

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 18:31:33 UTC 2015

This is very odd---the example on the ticket does not use `Typeable` at all.

I looked through the diffs of the patch and I can't see anything obviously
wrong.

Also, the `Typeable` code only touches modules that are in the front-end,
and when I compile without optimizations, the example looks reasonable.

I wonder if the problem is related to some odd interaction between
simplification rules and representational equities?