Shake fails test with GHC 7.10 RC3

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 11:55:30 UTC 2015

Interesting result. I've just attached a much smaller test case to the
ticket - it would be good to see if that fails or passes with RC2, or
breaks at the same point.

The fact that there does seem to be a regression between RC2 and RC3
(either a regression itself, or making a previous bug easier to hit)
makes me think that a release might not be such a great idea.

Thanks, Neil