Bootstrapping 7.8 using 7.10

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at mit.edu
Wed Mar 18 23:34:34 UTC 2015

OK, let me clarify the modern situation right now:

    - Libraries which need to have their bounds bumped are now hpc,
      hoopl, haskeline, terminfo, Cabal (the new ones are due to the
      filepath bump)

    - An alternative to the transformers issue is to simply remove
      transformers as a bootstrap package. This is what my current
      ghc-7.8 branch does.

Cheers,
Edward

Excerpts from Yitzchak Gale's message of 2015-03-18 08:10:36 -0700: