How to better parallelize GHC build

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Mon Mar 9 10:42:34 UTC 2015

Hi Andrey,

great to hear that you will find some time for Shaking ghc in the near
future and even that you aim to commit first version around April. This
is just in a month and half time. Great! I'll see what it will brings
us, certainly will test it's paralellization capability and will report.

BTW: I've already tested that, but it looks like it counts with
ghc-stage1 compiler being already built so I guess this is just a first
step with the idea to shake some ghc library...

Thanks!
Karel