freebsd-amd64-head (FreeBSD/amd64 HEAD (Gabor Pali)), build 556, Success

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Wed Mar 4 08:19:15 UTC 2015

Hi,

due to recent switch to full testsuite run, our buildbots now provides a
lot of output due to much more failing testcases. The case with FreeBSD
buildbots even got so far, that server can't handle amount of data and
leaks some binary trash to the log. I would really be curious if this is
a leak of runtime memory and so it shows serious bug somewhere in GHC
rts or what is it exactly... If you are curious investigate output
attached to the last night freebsd buildots status emails.

Thanks,
Karel
PS: I'm assuming the builder infrastructure as run by Gabor on his
server is still written in Haskell and compiled by GHC...