GHC 7.8.4 for Windows 32bit

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 13:51:32 UTC 2015

Hi,

GHC 7.8.4 was released a little while ago, but there still isn't a
Windows 32bit version available. With my "MinGHC maintainer" hat on
we're getting quite a lot of requests for a 32bit 7.8.4 version. With
my "using Haskell commercially" hat on the lack of a 32bit build is
causing delays to infrastructure upgrades. Any timeline for a 32bit
Windows build? Anything you're stuck on?

Going forward, it seems the 32bit Windows version remains popular, so
if all releases and release candidates came with such a version it
would be great. I note there wasn't (and still might not be) a 7.10
RC, and as a result I've only tested my packages on Linux.

Thanks, Neil