Different behavior in ghci 7.8.3 vs 7.10.1?

Dominick Samperi djsamperi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 11:26:49 UTC 2015

Thank you, the 'ghci -v2' suggestion was helpful. I now see the
expected link steps.

But when I try to run there are unresolved symbols (with ghci 7.10.1;
everything works fine
with ghci 7.8.3). This may be due to the fact that
I have not installed the Haskell Platform with ghci 7.10.1 under
Fedora 21. I'm using
the latest released HP with ghci 7.8.3.

To test ghci 7.10.1 I compiled from source and simply placed the
resulting bin in
my PATH. Perhaps this is not enough?