Template Haskell working group

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Fri Jun 26 14:38:04 UTC 2015

Thanks Richard, that's great.

How about starting  a Template Haskell status wiki page, along the lines of
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Status/GHC-7.12.1

*         The lists of tickets on these status pages are auto-generated, so you could do the same to list open TH tickets.

*         Then in manual commentary at the top you can describe any plans, ideas, links to work in progress.

*         You can also identify yourself (and any other co-leaders) as someone to ask.

Anything to give someone a better place to start than "hunt through all the tickets".

You could link to the page from https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Status

Simon