Broken build: Documentation mistake

Páli Gábor János pali.gabor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 21:39:04 UTC 2015

Hi Thomas,

> The user's guide builds and looks fine for me, and Phabricator validates it
> as well.

I tried to make this work with a recent set of those related packages
(dblatex, docbook, LaTeX etc.) but it still does not fully work for
me.  The best result I was able to achive is that I passed the -P
'latex.unicode.use=1' flag to dblatex so it could build the PS file.
It still says that, though:

Missing character &#x2919;
Missing character &#x291a;
Missing character &#x291b;
Missing character &#x291c;

Note that this way the PS file is generated, but when I checked the
table in 7.3.1, it had the entity codes in place of the Unicode
symbols.  May I see the build logs of yours somewhere?

Thanks,
Gábor