ANNOUNCE: GHC 7.10.2 Release Candidate 1

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Mon Jun 15 14:20:27 UTC 2015

Grrr... I could have *swore* I fixed it this time, and even to be
double-sure I did a `git clean` and everything..

Yes, we should have a sanity check somewhere, and also double check
the testsuite is clean. I'll noodle on it for the release (since
apparently the last version didn't work).

--
Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant