Time files... and here's another alpha HP for 7.10

George Colpitts george.colpitts at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 23:31:13 UTC 2015

Not sure what is in the platform as I just did the following:

cabal install -j3 haddock
Resolving dependencies...
Configuring ghc-paths-0.1.0.9...
Configuring haddock-library-1.2.0...
Building haddock-library-1.2.0...
Building ghc-paths-0.1.0.9...
Installed ghc-paths-0.1.0.9
Installed haddock-library-1.2.0
Configuring haddock-api-2.16.0...
Building haddock-api-2.16.0...
Installed haddock-api-2.16.0
Configuring haddock-2.16.0...
Building haddock-2.16.0...
Installed haddock-2.16.0
Updating documentation index
/Users/gcolpitts/Library/Haskell/share/doc/x86_64-osx-ghc-7.10.1.20150601/index.html

If nobody else is seeing the problem I did, I don't think we should worry
about it.

For reference, here is the link for the ghc 7.10.2 Haddock ticket
<https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/10496> I mentioned, "Update
Haddock for 7.10.2"

Regards
George