Broken build: Documentation mistake

Páli Gábor János pali.gabor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 07:10:49 UTC 2015

> Sigh. I'll revert this. I couldn't reproduce this on my two machines,
> but I should have figured it would have broken something. I took a
> chance. :)

So the documentation builds fine for you?  I believed the FreeBSD
builders failed only because the they always try to build the
documentation as well, while that might not be the part of the
standard validation pass.

> I'll try it on FreeBSD before pushing.

I can help with this, you do not have to struggle with FreeBSD just
because of this -- just send me the patch to try.  However, I think
this may not be fully an operating system-related issue, perhaps the
documentation toolchain is not up-to-date enough.  For example, I have
this version of the latex command installed currently:

pdfTeX 3.14159265-2.6-1.40.15 (Web2C 2014)
kpathsea version 6.2.0
[..]
Compiled with libpng 1.6.16; using libpng 1.6.16
Compiled with zlib 1.2.3; using zlib 1.2.3
Compiled with xpdf version 3.03