the platform has outgrown Travis-CI

Dan Doel dan.doel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 19:34:16 UTC 2015

I don't know what tests you're running, but if it includes building all the
test suites of everything in the platform, you might want to turn that off
for vector if possible. Just building vector's tests on 7.10.1 is enough to
kill Travis right now. Turning them off might buy you some leeway.

-- Dan