[Diffusion] [Build Failed] rGHCd6c01faed26f: Remove redundant import

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 2 12:57:13 UTC 2015

Well I validated all right, but now I'm getting this unexpected pass, both on my machine and Phabricator:

Unexpected passes:
  driver T9938 (normal)

The ticket seems to oscillate about whether it's supposed to pass or not, and I don't understand the comment stream, so I'm unsure what to do.

Also on Phab, but NOT on my machine, I see

Unexpected stat failures:
  perf/haddock haddock.compiler [stat not good enough] (normal)

But I can't see the log so I have no idea what is going on.

Sorry about this.

Simon