warnings

Thomas Miedema thomasmiedema at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 17:54:13 UTC 2015

It is still failing, but now on the parallel and stm libraries.

Note that `validate --fast` skips those packages, but plain `./validate`
doesn't, and Phabricator/Harbormaster runs plain `./validate`.

parallel and stm are 'extra' packages, and the build system no longer
builds those by default. To build them, set `BUILD_EXTRA_PKGS=YES` in mk/
build.mk.

I'm sorry if this caused confusion. It's explained on the wiki now:
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Building/Using#Buildconfiguration
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/TestingPatches#Flags