Ideas for research

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Tue Jul 28 15:17:03 UTC 2015

Hi Nikita,

Thanks for asking!

My own interest is deeply into the type system end of the operation, so my suggestions will naturally be in that area. Ask others (perhaps authors on https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Library) if you want other ideas.

The wiki page https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Status/RAE-Tickets lists tickets I care about. Check out the Hard and Rocket Science sections for some inspiration.

Out of curiosity, where will you be starting? Do you know who your advisor will be?

Richard