A GHC Library

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Tue Jul 28 15:14:39 UTC 2015

Hi devs,

It has struck me that we have a vast trove of documentation about GHC in the form of academic papers, but little organization to this trove. The papers are scattered across authors' websites, and sometimes it is hard to remember what a paper is titled when searching for it.

I have thus started a wiki page here: https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Library

I would love for this page to be the Definitive List of GHC-related papers. The list I've included is, of course, woefully short, but it is a starting point. Please add to it!

Have you written a GHC paper? If so, make sure it's included.

Thanks,
Richard