GHC 7.10.2 plans

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Fri Jul 10 20:14:46 UTC 2015

Hi Ben,

count with me. I always thought it may be a good idea to allow some time
to builders to do their job. For me this means few hours for i386/amd64
solaris build and test and unfortunately about a day (~10 hours) of
noisy run for sparc solaris build but I'll do it last time since I hope
7.12 will have fixed SPARC NCG which should cut the time to half or I'll
buy faster sparc gear. :-)

Generally speaking Monday morning is the best time for me. Then Wednesday.

Cheers,
Karel