Building a minimal/essential GHC

Jakub Zalewski jakzale at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 14:06:28 UTC 2015

Hi Adam,
thank you for your reply; I've looked into HaLVM code and it is really
helpful.

After disabling some incompatible packages (in a similar fashion to HaLVM)
from ghc.mk I got to an issue that configure for ghc stage2 requires those
packages.

How did you solve that problem in HaLVM? Is it solved by calling parts of
the ghc build system from within the top Makefile in the HaLVM repository?

Best wishes,
Jakub