GHC support for the new "record" package

Christopher Done chrisdone at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 02:45:48 UTC 2015

> The latter {| ... |} might serve as a solid syntax suggestion for the anonymous row type syntax.

I like this well enough. My Hugs TRex suggestion comes from not
particularly caring much what characters are used to delimit some
fields, but that using an existing implementation's design decisions
allows one to avoid going through bikesheddery. #x like in TRex also
WFM too. Personally I could care less whether it matches OO languages
x.y or not.