vectorisation code?

Geoffrey Mainland mainland at apeiron.net
Wed Jan 21 23:44:16 UTC 2015

I'm sorry I'm a bit late to the game here, but there is also the option
of reconnecting DPH to the build.

When I patched DPH for the new version of the vector library, I did not
perform this step---now I'm sorry I didn't.

I am willing to get DPH in working order again---I believe the required
work will be minimal. However, that only makes sense if we 1) re-enable
DPH in the nightly builds (and also by default for validate?), and 2)
folks will not object too strenuously to having DPH stick around.

My fear is that without making it part of the nightly builds,
accumulated bitrot will make it extremely difficult to ever re-integrate
DPH. I would hate to see that happen.

Geoff