vectorisation code?

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 04:35:15 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 10:47 PM, Carter Schonwald <
carter.schonwald at gmail.com> wrote:

> relatedly: wont the source be preserved in the git history if we remove
> it? the CPP etc solution is

Indeed; most of the projects I'm involved with have a specific policy to
*not* keep commented-out or otherwise disabled features in the active tree,
because they can be pulled back later from history or branches as
appropriate. You might want to either save it to a new branch or set a tag
on HEAD before removing it, so you can more easily find it later.

You've got a revision control system; let *it* do the work of keeping track
of stuff like this.