vectorisation code?

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 00:29:17 UTC 2015

Richard Eisenberg wrote:
> Here's an alternate suggestion: in SimplCore, keep the call to vectorise
around, but commented out (not just with CPP, for better syntax
highlighting). Include a Note explaining what `vectorise` does and why it's
not there at the moment. However, move the actual vectorisation code
somewhere else in the repo, outside of the source directories (`utils`? a
new `attic` directory?).

I don't know too much about git, but I would think we'd want to remove it
from master and add a commit putting it back in to a dph branch.